Monday 1 September 2008

Unhealthy Interest #2

Here's number two in what I think I shall call the 'Unhealthy Interest' series.  I've realised that it was a mistake to paint my favourite actresses first because, assuming I improve little by little, by the time I get it sussed I'll be left with a cracking portrait of Judi bloody Dench.


You can click on the picture to enlarge it.  Again, I fear that it's not immediately obvious who this is supposed to be.  Oh well.  Expect this series to continue until your indifference can be measured in decibels.

3 comments:

Ariane said...

It's a great picture, but I'm afraid I don't know who it is. Who is it?

Graham said...

Ah, the words every portrait artist longs to hear.

Hands up who thinks I've failed in this venture?

*Loses count at around 53,000*

Okay, I get the picture!

It's all right though because I have something else up my sleeve...

anonemouse said...

have to admit i'm kinda relieved Ms S 'fessed up first, as i've come back here on numerous occasions since you posted portrait #2 and couldn't, for the life of me, work out who she is...
then again, as i'm not really au fait with your tastes (having only the delightful Ms Portman to go on to date, who, i think most people would agree does not fall badly on the eye which, thinking about it for a moment, would surely hurt quite a lot...) and as i don't really keep up to date with actresses, she could, feasibly, be someone really famous and i'd still not know who she was even if she came up to me in real life, waved her golden curls in my face, and shouted her name over and over again until she went blue...
still, am now almost as curious to find out what you have concealed Paul Daniels-style as the learn the identity of the mystery lady, so, please, i beg you, reveal all...