Sunday 28 September 2008

My October Symphony

Are you a fan of regular blog posts? Do you appreciate creative endeavour, even if the results aren't much cop? If so, prepare yourselves for the mildly exciting launch of my Creative Year. As mentioned previously, I have set up a new blog on Wordpress (no offence Blogger, we've had some good times) which I plan to update EVERY SINGLE DAY with something that could, if you squint a bit, pass for creativity. It begins on October 1st (that's Wednesday, calendar fans!) and the posts will be numbered 1 - 365. That's how many days there are in a year! Wow! The blog is called Once Around The Sun because - you guessed it - that takes a year as well! The whole thing has been planned with the intricate precision of a particularly pernickety horologist.

Stay tuned and I'll post the link on Wednesday!

6 comments:

Ariane said...

Yes! Yeeeees! (Those are your answers. I'm not getting excited for any other reason, honest.)

I am excited about your Creative Year. I know you can do anything you put your mind to (if that doesn't sound too American self-help-book, which it probably does). And I already squint a bit, so it's all good.

Can't wait!

Josh said...

I look forward to adding it to my RSS reader...

Sofi said...

Hoooray! Long live Hemit-Guide's betrayal-to-Blogger blog. Sometimes I wish I can join this "I vow to post once every day" bandwagon(I 'm such a Groupie) but then I feel I will be doing most people a favour by keeping the servers free of my virtual mind-to-blog virus.

anonemouse said...

so, where's the link???
can't wait for the journey into time and space to begin...

Graham said...

Patience, ER - some of us have to work for a living.

Link to follow this evening.

anonemouse said...

i know, it's a virtue and all that...
but surely you're not still at work?