Sunday, 22 June 2008

I have rewritten the Kama Sutra

It's often hard to work out human poses when I'm drawing, so as a reference I recently bought a copy of Poser 7, which lets you manipulate 3D figures into whatever position you want.  It's different to the old version that I used to own, though - in that one, opening a new figure would automatically replace the figure on the stage.  In the new version, you have to delete the old figure first or you'll get two figures at once.  I keep forgetting this, and earlier on I inadvertently invented a new sexual position.

I call it 'The Slaphead Pelvis Bisection'.  And if that doesn't look painful enough, I'm afraid it's also necessary for the male to bury his head between the female's shoulder blades:

Let me know how you get on.

3 comments:

editingrequired said...

are these the 'carefully arranged pixels' you were referring to?

Anonymous said...

Great article and very interesting blog. That's one thing I'm really looking forward. Looking forward to reading more from you.

------------------------------------------
Free Poker Money - No deposit bonus.
Regards

Anonymous said...

I can' t but agree.I always wanted to forget about in my position something like that but I imagine you' r faster.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]